|This blog post is sponsored by The a2 Milk Company™ |
“Because when your milk is naturally easy to digest, life is easy to digest”
See?!?! There are very good reasons why we all love cookies with milk.
You shouldn’t give up and go without the goodness of milk. And now you don’t have to, thanks to a2 Milk®.
Here is what I learned today. Ordinary cows’ milk contains two types of proteins, A1 and A2. The A1 protein might cause intolerance in some of us. The a2 Milk Company™ developed a safe way to select cows that naturally produce milk that’s rich in the A2 protein type, and completely free from all A1. Nothing added and nothing taken away. And that makes all the difference.
a2 Milk® is real and natural milk that is easier for more people to digest. Not genetically modified or processed. Amazing, right?!?
What you will win:
So leave a comment – I can’t wait to hear!!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#Sweeps” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/5/2016 – 1/5/2017.
Be sure to visit the brand page on SheKnows.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Ingredients: to make 24 cookies
- 8 oz (225 gr) of unsalted butter softened*
- 1 packed cup (130 gr) of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature*
- 1 egg yolk at room temperature*
- zest of one orange
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (300 gr) of flour
- 6 oz (170 gr) of semisweet chocolate chips
*Remove the butter and eggs from the refrigerator 30 minutes before starting with the recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
Cream the butter with the powdered sugar for several minutes, until fluffy and whipped. It’s best to use an electric mixer for this part.
2. Add the 2 eggs and the egg yolk one at a time mixing in between until incorporated and smooth.
6. Bake at 350° F (175° C) for about 15 minutes until slightly golden at the edges.
Dip the cookies halfway in the melted chocolate. Careful not to break the cookie! These are very soft and the chocolate is thick. Let the excess chocolate drip down in the bowl.
The quickest way is to refrigerate for a five minutes or so. Once hardened, remove the cookies from the paper and enjoy.